**Brigitte is currently not accepting Birth, Postpartum, and Placenta Encapsulation Clients.**
Birth Doula Package:
- 1-2 Prenatal Visits
- Assistance with Birth Plan, Birth Related References, Preparing for Birth, & Comfort Techniques
- On-Call to answer questions via phone & email once contracted
- On-Call for Labor from week 37-Birth
- One Postpartum Visit (with the possibility to book additional postpartum visits)
- Back-Up doula support in the event of emergency $1500
Postpartum Doula Package:
- 3-5 hour visits or as often as needed during first month
- Assistance with breastfeeding, hand expression & pumping, storage & bottle feeding
- Baby care while you sleep, shower, get rest, etc...
- Instructions in Newborn Care: Bathing, Cloth Diapering, Babywearing & Options for More Restful Sleep
- Assistance with light chores, cooking, organizing, cleaning dishes & baby laundry $45 per hour
Certified Independent Encapsulation Specialist (IPPA) Certified BBP & Food Safety & Handling
Little Bridge Placenta Encapsulation Package:
- Prenatal Phone Call Q&A, explaining the process during encapsulation
- Traditional Chinese Method Placenta Pills
- Warming Infusion
- Cord Keepsake
- Postpartum meeting to discuss dosage & option to call with questions $300
- Placenta Salve
- Placenta Smoothie
- Placenta Tincture
- Placenta Print (colorful picture of your "tree of life") additional fee may apply
Pickup & Delivery Options: Placenta pickup from hospital is not offered at this time.
- A doula, friend, or family member can drop off the placenta to me.
- It should be delivered on ice in a sealed container or bag.
- It should not be tampered with or touched by anyone without gloves.
- It should be delivered within 4 hours postpartum.
Option 1: I can prepare the placenta in my space and someone can pick up the placenta pills when it is ready.
Option 2: I can deliver the finished pills to your home for an additional $25 (if you live outside a 25 mile range from my space I charge an additional $1 per mile).
Postpartum & Placenta Home Package:
- Placental Encapsulation in the comfort of your home
- Option for additional placenta services (no extra fee)
- Two visits
- Option to have lactation support
- Infant Massage Instruction
- Newborn & Postpartum Care Questions
- Herbal Sitz Bath Preparation
I will stay for up to 1 hour in addition to the encapsulation time per visit for any of the services listed above. $350
Please Note: Little Bridge Placenta Service does NOT offer placenta services for placentas that have gone to pathology or have left the care of the mother or her family.
Photo above by Brooklyn Birth Arts